High speed acrylic polymer for lightweight plaster repair.
For an easy and quick reparation or filling in walls & ceiling (i.e. cracks, screw holes, etc.).
Can be applied by trowel or gun.
Sandable and over-paintable once dried.
- Smooth finish
- Very fast curing
- Does not shrink
- Can be sanded after curing
- Can be painted over very fast (after 15 minutes to a couple of hours, depending on the quantity of product that is used).
- Very good adhesion on many porous materials
- For the repair of small holes and cracks in plaster, concrete, cellular concrete, …
- For filling and repair of cracks and drilling holes in walls and ceilings (plasterboard, concrete, stone, etc.).
- For indoor repair of shrinkage cracks and cracks in mineral surfaces like plasterwork, concrete, masonry and decorative plaster.
- For the filling of static joints and cracks in walls and ceilings.
- Shrink free finishing of seams of synthetic finishing and decorative profiles.
12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5C and +25C.
Protect against frost.