These general-purpose drill bits are perfect for drilling holes in a wide variety of materials such as steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metal and plastic.
General-purpose roll-forged drill bits
• For drilling holes in steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metal and plastic
• 135º split point tip – easier to start drilling without skidding
• Heat and wear-resistance
• Manufactured to DIN338 standard
• Always use cutting oil when drilling metals
• For use in handheld rotary drills or bench/pillar drills with a three-jaw drill chuck