A rapid and effective light duty anchoring system for fixing into concrete, brick, stone, concrete block and wood.
This through fixing provides a single solution and replaces traditional fixings such as nylon frame and hammer fixings.
- Designed to replace traditional masonry fixings
- TX30 TX Drive recess to reduce driver wear & prevent camming-out
- Serrated V-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types
- Zinc plated and yellow passivated for increased corrosion resistance
- High-Low thread on first 30mm to aid insertion and reduce torque
- Ideal for fitting windows and door frames
- Flat countersunk head with five locking ribs
- All steel, non-flammable fixing conforming to BS 7671 standard’s 18th edition, which requires wiring systems to be supported by materials which are unlikely to prematurely collapse in the event of a fire