Viper electro galvanised, 1st fix, collated gun nails for use with 34° cordless and pneumatic clipped head nailers.
External use where the application is not directly exposed to moisture or where the moisture content does not exceed 20%. Fasteners must have a minimum of 12 microns of zinc galvanising.
- D-clipped head for greater number of nails per strip
- Diamond point for increased penetration
- Annular Ring – High pull-out resistance
- Part Annular Ring – Increased pull-out resistance for longer lengths whilst maintaining low insertion resistance
- Smooth – Low insertion resistance for longer lengths
- Timber Frame
- Stud Work
- Roof Battening Joists